At Turning Point Resolutions we serve:
Private, Public and Not-for Profit Organizations:
Our organizational support services help organizations gain productivity, increase profits and save resources by improving relationships and managing interpersonal, structural and process related conflicts. We work with organizations of all sizes, across all sectors, in union-management arenas. Where there is complex, multi-layered conflict, that is where you will find us hard at work.
We quickly and efficiently customize the services we deliver to fit the needs of each client.
A sampling of our clients includes:
- BC Technical Industry
- Boards (not for profit boards, school district boards, community boards, strata, corporation boards, etc.)
- Community Service Groups
- Educational organizations (preschools to universities to their governing bodies)
- Electronic Gaming Industry
- Families of varying make up and cultural backgrounds
- Family Businesses
- Family Services Agencies
- Farming/Greenhouse Industry
- Film industry
- Financial Institutions
- Fire Service Organizations
- Government agencies (municipal, provincial and federal)
- Group Homes
- Health Care Organizations (hospitals, clinics, residential care, group homes, unions, governing bodies, etc.)
- Hotel and Tourism Industries
- Human Resources Firms
- Immigrant Services Agencies
- Legal institutions (police, law offices, etc.)
- Municipalities (Human Resources, Bylaws, Policing, Custodial, Payroll, Accounting, etc.)
- Not for profit sector
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Recreational/Leisure Facilities
- Restorative Justice Organizations
- Retail Stores
- School Districts
- Seniors’ Residences
- Veterinarian clinics
- Volunteer organizations
- Women’s Centres
- Youth Service Agencies
Our 5-Step Process
- Efficiently assess the situation.
- Recommend the best next steps to achieve resolve.
- Implement next steps (if necessary).
- Measure success.
- Keep our client informed and involved all the way through.