Our training services are available virtually and in-person.
From small to large groups, from boardrooms to national conference centers, from frontline workers to senior executives, our trainers deliver engaging, interactive, and compelling training sessions. Every session is customized for your organization and grounded in adult education principles and cutting edge research.
You can expect:
- Competent, skilled, and learner focused trainers and coaches.
- Customized sessions.
- Credible cutting edge content.
- Practical, experiential, and varied learning activities.
- Relevant, realistic, and easily transferable skills and strategies.
- A fully engaged audience.
A sampling of content used to customize training sessions:
- Anger management
- Anti-Racism training: Leveraging Privilege into Action
- Assertive communication
- Authentic listening
- Brain health
- Building and maintaining resilency
- Bullying and harassment
- Coaching practices and principles
- Conflict in a virtual world - causes and creative resolutions
- Cultivating self-awareness and self-management techniques
- Dealing with defensiveness and emotion
- Dealing with difficult people
- Delivering bad news in the workplace with skill and strength
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Enaging in candid conversations
- Facilitating group dynamics
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Implementing Restorative Justice practices in schools and communities
- Implicit/Unconsious Bias
- Leading with influence (leadership styles, skills and strategies)
- Leading in times of ambiguity
- Leading in a virtual world
- Managing competitive tactics in difficult situations
- Mediating workplace conflicts
- Mitigating personal risk in the workplace
- Negotiating with skill and agility
- Neuroscience based communication skills and strategies
- Preparing for, engaging in and debriefing from difficult interactions
- Reframing to create forward movement
- Resolving conflict through a neuroscience lens
- Setting limits on objectionable behaviour
- Strategic questioning in difficult conversations
- Stress management for today's multi-tasking professionals
- Trauma and healing
- Understanding brain functioning in difficult situations (triggers, emotion, defensiveness)
Training sessions vary in length depending upon what is required to meet your particular learning needs.