From small groups to large groups, from school settings to national conference centers, from families to corporations, we deliver engaging, interactive and compelling training sessions grounded in sound educational methodologies and cutting edge research.
Our goal is to ensure participants leave our training sessions with realistic, practical, and useable strategies that can be immediately applied in day to day interactions.
What you can expect:
- Competent, skilled and learner focused trainers and coaches.
- Thorough training services including customization, delivery and follow-up.
- Credible cutting edge content.
- Practical, experiential and varied learning activities.
- Relevant, realistic and easily transferable skills and strategies.
- A fully engaged audience.
A sampling of content used to customize training sessions:
- Anger management
- Assertive communication
- Brain health
- Bullying (from the playground to the living room to the board room)
- Conducting workplace mediations
- Conflict resolution communication skills and strategies
- Cultivating change during difficult times
- Cultivating self-awareness and self-management techniques
- Dealing with defensiveness and emotion
- Delivering bad news with skill and strength (lay off notices, surplus positions, etc.)
- Effectively engaging with authority
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Implementing Restorative Justice practices in schools and communities
- Leading with influence (leadership styles, skills and strategies)
- Managing competitive tactics
- Navigating job action issues
- Negotiating with skill
- Productive conversations: Preparing for and engaging in
- Resolving Conflict with the Brain in Mind
- Stress management for today’s multi-tasking professionals
- Trauma and healing
- Understanding brain functioning in difficult situations (triggers, emotion, defensiveness)
Training sessions vary in length depending upon what is required to meet your particular learning needs.