Our meditation services are available virtually and in-person.
Mediation is a step-by-step process that supports two or more individuals to resolve their differences.
The process includes:
- Assessing for mediation: Confidential initial meetings with each participant.
- Reviewing related documentation.
- Preparing each participant for mediation or if mediation is not possible making alternative recommendations.
- Facilitating a joint conversation between participants.
- Creating a written agreement.
- Follow up as necessary.
Our unique approach:
Each participant is provided with a personal therapist to provide additional emotional support. The joining of mediation and therapeutic support gives parties a clear voice, a focus on what really matters, the ability to address any extenuating circumstances that are intensifying the conflict, and the ability to fully shed the conflict.