Our coaching services are available virtually and in person.
Personalized Individual Coaching
Large group training can provide us with great insights in effective leadership skills, conflict resolution strategies, and communication approaches, however, group training is not ideal for everyone. Many individuals report greater success and integration from personalized individual support in a private setting. One-to-one coaching allows you to analyze your leadership, conflict resolution, and communication approaches in a confidential and highly supportive environment without peering eyes.
We provide in person, on the telephone and web based leadership, conflict resolution and communication coaching. We build strong relationships with our clients and provide clear, direct and digestible feedback to help individuals create change in their personal and professional lives.
We custom design coaching processes with each client to ensure all areas of need are addressed and in a manner that fits best for the client. Leadership, conflict resolution and communication coaching processes can include:
- Shadowing (direct observation by the coach)
- Data collection to determine strengths and gaps
- Communication and awareness building exercises
- Opportunities to practice newly acquired strategies in real life simulations with recorded analysis
- Concrete in-the moment feedback
- Dissection of difficult situations; and
- Growth measurement