When it comes to choosing the right conflict management company, it is important to consider:
- The years and depth of experience the consultants hold. Aim for consultants working in conflict resolution companies who have worked with a wide array of clients, in a wide array of locations, offering a wide array of conflict resolution services. The wider the lens, the more creative the consultants will be.
- The credentialing and practical training the consultants have engaged in and continue to engage in. Experience is not enough, nuanced skill comes from years of refined learning. You should not have to hold the consultant’s hand nor should you be someone’s learning experience.
- The communication approach and style of the consultants. Aim for a blend of empathy, assertion, focus, and strategic thinking.
- The BBB rating of the conflict resolution company. Ensure the company has been vetted and is reputable.
- The company’s connections and referral network. The consultants must be equipped with a network list so they can meet any need that arises for you during the conflict resolution process.
- The cost of the services. The cost has to be worth it for you. If you are looking to check a box, then any conflict management company will do. If you are looking for expertise and peace of mind, then look for a company that is priced to deliver and meet these needs.
- The personalized service both the company and the consultant provide you with. It really should feel like you are their only client.
We make every effort to ensure that the costs of our services are reasonable for the level of strategy, support, and resources your situation requires. Our goal is to deliver exceptional services tailored for you and unparalleled by other providers, leaving you relaxed and relieved.
At the time of your free consultation with our Lead Consultant, Raj Dhasi, a detailed estimate will be provided to you based on your specific needs and desired outcomes.